50% Trade-In Credit on Kids' Bikes
Growing up is hard to do, but it doesn't have to be with Mike's Bikes Growth Spurt Guarantee™. Purchase a kids bike at Mike's, trade it in when it's time to upgrade, and get 50% of the old bike purchase towards a new bike!
Just a few playground rules:
- Only available on new bikes that were originally purchased from Mike’s Bikes within the last 2 years.
- Trade-Ins must be done at your local Mike's Bikes.
- Applies to all hardtail bikes with wheel size of 24” and smaller. Sorry, full suspension bikes aren't eligible.
- Credit must be used at time of trade-up toward a new bike of equal or greater value.
- Return of the used bike and the sale of the new bike must be on the same receipt.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- Maximum trade-in credit is $330.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Original purchaser only.
- No credit given for accessories or modifications.
- Bike must be ridable and in reasonable condition, at the store's discretion. Any repairs required will be deducted from the credit amount.